Monday, September 1, 2014

September 1, 2014: 30 Paintings in 30 Days


Happy Place
5"x7"
Oil and Cold Wax on Encausticbord
$75

Yes, I am in my Happy Place with this painting.  I am still happy painting horizontal images; so, I decided to just go with it today.  And for me, a painting with turquoise will always make me happy. 

This painting takes up where the January 30 paintings in 30 days challenge left off but there will be a few differences that I am challenging myself to do this time, too.  I have set a goal of painting more that are on Ampersand panels so that they can be framed without glass.  Just painting on standard size panels is a challenge for me, too.  I want to do more with whites, neutral colors, organic shapes and maybe a few with stamping, too.  Who knows where this second 30 in 30 challenge will go this time………...

1 comment: