Friday, August 8, 2014

Sun on the Water at the McKinney Avenue Contemporary Membership Exhibition


Sun on the Water
16"x20"
Mixed Media on Cradled Panel
$650

Kathy called one night and ask if I had a blue painting to enter in the MAC Membership Exhibition…and the delivery deadline was the next day!!!  I said, sure, I think I can do that.  She can talk me into almost anything.  So, the hunt around the house was on to find a blue painting.  I picked 2 and both Kathy and Martin voted for Sun on the Water.  

Yesterday, I went to the show.  I must agree with K and M, it does look very nice in the gallery setting.  It really does go with the show's theme - Something Old, Something New, Something Funky, Something Blue.    

If you are out and about, you should go to the McKinney Avenue Contemporary.  The show is open until August 23.

No comments:

Post a Comment