Thursday, January 29, 2015

Tranquil Times


Tranquil Times
8"x8"
Oil
$175 Matted and Framed

Please note: This painting is now available at The Gallery at Round Top.  Please contact the gallery at 979.249.4119 or ARTtgart@aol.com.


I painted Tranquil Times a couple of days ago and have been studying it since then.  I had to do that before I posted it because it is a little different for me.  I guess I had to let it grow on me.  Sometime, I wait and make changes days later.  Not today.  I decided it didn't need any changes.  It is ready for the world. 



5 comments:

  1. Doris - I completely agree - this is definitely ready for the world! It's wonderful!!!
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this one Doris - my unsolicited advice - don't over-think it. I'm glad you think it is ready for the world. Yea! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much, Connie!! I am glad I stopped when I did.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Sue,
    Glad you like it! It is going on a road trip to The Gallery at Round Top. I love it all dressed up with a mat and frame.
    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete