Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Tiny and Tall Grew Up


Tiny and Tall Grew Up
24"x8"
Oil on 2" cradled Ampersand Gessobord
$490

You are not seeing things.  Tiny and Tall, from 2 days ago, grew up.  It went from 3"x1" to 9"x3" and now, 24"x8".  Painting with an end result in mind is never easy for me.  I am challenging myself to do it more often these days.  I know that the sooner I do the next size up, the easier it is to accomplish.  

I will probably be changing her name but, for now, it will be this way.



  


3 comments:

  1. Oh wow, it has not lost it's magic - it must have much more presence now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much. I am thrilled that you both like it. This format is one of my favorite. It won't work for everything but when it does, it is such fun.
    Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete