Thursday, January 15, 2015

Tiny and Tall Trio



For the fun of it, I thought I would show how the Tiny and Tall group looks together.  The original one is about 3"x3/4".  The second one is 9"x3" and the big one is 24"x8".  The surfaces are mat photo paper, Terra Skin and Ampersand Gessobord.  It was fun and educational all at the same time.

This is one of the reasons I try to "make something" out of the paint that may go to waste on my pallet.  I never know what will happen.  It may be that I just have a clean pallet or I get something that I want to grow into a larger painting.   

3 comments:

  1. Doris,
    It's fascinating to see all three together. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are fabulous and make me think of a forest fire. It is fascinating seeing them all together like this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks So Much!! My weird idea to not waste paint lead to something fun to do.
    Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete