Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Dreaming


Dreaming
12"x12"
Oil on 3/4" cradled Ampersand
$350 unframed
$450 framed

This painting is currently available through Dutch Art Gallery.  It is framed and ready for hanging.

Maybe yesterday's Flight was just a lead in to making me brave enough to post some of the larger paintings I have been doing the last couple of weeks.  For me, they have an etherial feel of flying and looking down or being on Earth and looking up.  Either way, they are not my usual geometric.  


http://www.dailypaintworks.com/fineart/doris-vasek/dreaming/312287

3 comments:

  1. Love the pop of red in this piece! Sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandy and Connie, I am glad you guys like it. I do like a bit of red orange. It just wakes things up. Thanks so much for looking!

    ReplyDelete