Saturday, January 3, 2015

Yellow Path with a Twist


Yellow Path with a Twist
4"x4"
Oil on Terra Skin
$75 matted


Yellow Path with a Twist was painted to follow in series with the previous two days.  I have quite enjoyed having turquoise back on my pallet.  Adding the buttery yellow with it has really delighted me.  I have proven to myself that the two colors play together very nicely.

This is day 3 of the January 30 in 30 Challenge.

This painting could ship when it is dried.  It will be matted in white with an outside dimension of 8x8.  It will be sealed with Golden Archival Satin Varnish.

http://www.dailypaintworks.com/fineart/doris-vasek/yellow-path-with-a-twist/311027

4 comments:

  1. I like the drama created by the dark areas interspersed throughout the background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Connie,
    Thanks so much! I have really been working on adding true darks. I was told a jillion times to go darker in my watercolors. It is sure easier with oils.
    Thanks again

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi April,
    Thanks so much! Working in a series is one of those things I am working on, too. I am glad you like this group.
    Thanks again

    ReplyDelete