Friday, February 6, 2015

3 Paintings going to juried exhibition in Round Top!!


                                                       
At Day's End
aka Tiny and Tall Grew Up

Turmoil

Distant

I am so excited to announce that these paintings were accepted to The Gallery at Round Top's 2015 Juried Salon Exhibition! That means I get to do a road trip to Round Top to make my delivery.  I always love going there and it is even better to be going to make a delivery of art for the show. 

The exhibition opens February 21 and runs through March 14.  The opening reception is February 21 5-7pm.  Check it out!!!

thegalleryatroundtop.com




3 comments:

  1. Congratulation!!! I especially love -- Distant--- love the grays and oranges!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doris - I am SO happy for you - Congratulations!!!
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ladies, Thank you so much for the well wishes. I am off tomorrow to make the delivery. Going to Round Top is always so much fun.

    ReplyDelete