Friday, January 2, 2015

Yellow Path 2


Yellow Path 2
4"x4"
Oil on Terra Skin
$115 Matted and Framed

Please note: This painting is now available at The Gallery at Round Top.  Please contact the gallery at 979.249.4119 or ARTtgart@aol.com.


YP2 was done right at the same time as yesterday's post.  I was continuing my brain experiment of changing the painting's format but trying to do the same painting.  At first, I liked this one better.  After a looking at them for a couple of days, I like them both.  Just like moms and their kids.

I am still having the darnedest time photographing these paintings.  Blame it on the weather.  I think my new motto is Make Your Photos While the Sun Shines.  The problem is that it isn't shining lately. So, please excuse this one.  I may have to replace it later.




No comments:

Post a Comment