Sunday, January 4, 2015

Meant to Be This Way


Meant to Be This Way
4"x4"
Oil on Terra Skin
Sold

Before I post a painting, I usually do a "try out" in all 4 possible direction.  Twist it around.  Hold it in front of the mirror.  Some time, I am undecided.  Not Today!  Every turn of the painting made me say "Nope."  When I came back to this, I knew it was meant to be.

This painting can be shipped when it is dry.  It will be matted in white with an outside dimension of 8x8.  It will be sealed with Golden Archival Satin Varnish.

http://www.dailypaintworks.com/fineart/doris-vasek/meant-to-be-this-way/311384



5 comments:

  1. HI Doris,
    I love your new header on your blog! Looks great...
    Today's painting is fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Connie,
    Thanks for noticing the new header. My way to start the new year. Glad you like this painting, too!
    Doris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sue and April,
    Thanks so much for confirming my decision!
    Doris

    ReplyDelete