Thursday, October 30, 2014

Untitled October 30


Untitled October 30
4"x4"
Oil
SOLD

This painting is currently available through Dutch Art Gallery in Dallas, Texas. Please contact them at 214/348-7350

I am really liking this painting.  Lights, darks, hard straight lines.  It has lots of things going on in it.  Pretty soon, I am going to have to decide which of the ones in this series are going to grow up and become large pieces.  I have the cradled panels out.  They are just waiting for me to make a decision.  Hmmm.

A couple of days ago, I joined Daily Paintworks.  I think I have most of the features figured out.  I am thrilled that my things are showing up in their daily email and on the website.  And people are looking at them!!!!  So, if you see anything you like in my blog, then DPW is a place to go to buy it using PayPal.  I haven't posted any of the ones done since October 19 because they are drying.  Very soon, they will be posted on DPW.  Or let me know, and I can post something to DPW for you to buy immediately.  

So, please, go check out my gallery on Daily Paintworks.  I promise, the postings there will be growing.

I am happy…..

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much! It really makes me happy that you are still watching what I have been doing.

    ReplyDelete