Monday, October 20, 2014

Untitled October 20


Untitled October 20
4"x4"
Oil on TerraSkin
Sold

Oct 20 is another in the series that may be titled Little Jewels.  It is the same color palette I have been using for the last few weeks.  It has been interesting for me to see how many different paintings can emerge.  My biggest challenge has been to not just pick up a tube of another color that isn't in this limited group of 7 colors.  Today, I only used 4 of them.  That is amazing for me.

I am happy…..

2 comments:

  1. Doris,
    The design and colors are wonderful!!! This is one of my favorites!
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Connie,
    Thank you so much for watching these emerge! I am so appreciative of your comments. This color palette is really making me happy.
    Thanks again,
    Doris

    ReplyDelete