Friday, October 3, 2014

New to the Group


New to the Group
8"x8"
Oil and Cold Wax on TerraSkin
mounted on Ampersand panel
$125 unframed
$145 framed

I think I did this the last time I did the 30 in 30 challenge….I imagine the paintings that were in process and didn't make the deadline as having their feelings hurt.  So, this one is New to the Group.  It is now happy to be included in a newly framed group that includes September 27, 29 and 30 paintings.  They are all going to the KE Cellars Winery exhibition next week.  

I am happy….



2 comments:

  1. Doris,
    This is wonderful! I think it should do well at the Winery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Connie. I have decided that this one will be the subtle one in the group. Not everyone can be flashy. We need a place of calm to rest our eyes.
    Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete