Thursday, December 11, 2014

She Wants to Dance


She Wants to Dance
12"x12"
Oil and Cold Wax on Ampersand Panel
Sold

This painting is currently available through Dutch Art Gallery in Dallas, Texas. Please contact them at 214/348-7350

Ok, I have been listening to Don Henley and wondering about a title for this painting.  I found myself dancing around in my studio.  It was a dance of joy because I really enjoyed painting today.  There are a lot of sweet little jewels in this painting that a photograph will never show.  You will just have to believe me.  So, I have decided to borrow from Don's song "All She Wants to Do is Dance." 

This painting is on a 3/4" cradled Ampersand panel.  It is ready for hanging just as it is or will be wonderful in a floater frame.  

3 comments:

  1. Doris - I love the painting and I love the song too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Connie,
    I am so glad you like this painting. You may notice that I added a note to it. Dutch art kept it! I was pretty darn excited about that.
    Thanks for watching my blog,
    Doris

    ReplyDelete