Tuesday, December 9, 2014

December 9, 2014


December 9, 2014
4"x4"
Oil on Terra Skin
$75

This painting is currently available through Dutch Art Gallery in Dallas, Texas. Please contact them at 214/348-7350

I was feeling really experimental today.  It started looking like I was laying on my stomach in the grasses.  Maybe it was my subconscious talking to me because I have been looking at the fountain grass in my yard now that it is winter.   Everybody says grasses are just as interesting in the winter as they are in the summer.  I agree.

This painting will be shipped with a white mat, outside dimension 8"x8".  It will be sealed with Golden Archival Satin Varnish.

PayPal link via dailypaintworks.com
http://www.dailypaintworks.com/fineart/doris-vasek/december-9-2014/296252

No comments:

Post a Comment