Tuesday, December 2, 2014

December 1, 2014


December 1, 2014
4"x4"
Oil on Terra Skin
$75

This painting is currently available through Dutch Art Gallery in Dallas, Texas. Please contact them at 214/348-7350

Wow, I did an earth tone painting.  This is certainly not my usual but I like it.  There really is not a "bad" color.  I had no idea where this would go because I started out with a Chinese Orange underpainting that I allowed to dry.  Different colors and a different process.  Too bad you cannot hold it right in front of your nose to see the tiny little patterns and colors that I can see.  

This painting will be shipped with a white mat, outside dimensions 8"x8".  It will be sealed with Golden Archival Satin Varnish.


2 comments:

  1. Doris - This is beautiful! The colors are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Connie. I am so happy that you are still checking out my paintings.

    ReplyDelete