Sunday, February 7, 2016

Hot Wax/Cold Wax Exhibition in Kerrville, Texas (piece #1)


Swirling Clouds (Blue Planet Series)
24"x18"
Oil and Cold Wax on Ampersand 2" cradled panel


My goodness, how time flies.  I had to do a lot of talking to myself to not be embarrassed about not posting for months.  I will boldly say, I am not.  

I haven't been sitting around eating bonbons.  I have been working on larger pieces.  They take such a different mind set than the smaller pieces.  I just need to commit to more periodic posts.  For a while, there will be more posts of things I have been working on and things that are coming up this spring.

Swirling Clouds is the first piece I am posting that will be in the Hot Wax/Cold Wax Exhibition at the Kerr Art and Cultural Center in Kerrville, Texas.  I am so honored to be ask to be in this show.  It will exciting to see all of the different ways the 26 artists interpret wax.

KACC is located at 228 Earl Garrett.  The show is open March 3-27, 2016.  The opening reception is March 5, 2-4pm.  I will be at the reception.  I hope there is a great turn out to support Texas artists.   


No comments:

Post a Comment