Thursday, May 14, 2015

Blue Planet Study #2 (Blue Planet Series)


Blue Planet Study #2 (Blue Planet Series)
12"x4"
Oil on cradled panel
Sold

The series continues.  Somewhere along the way, I may be changing the titles to be more descriptive. Until I see them all together, dates will have to do.

Last Saturday was my presentation to the Dallas Handweavers and Spinners Guild.  I really enjoyed meeting everyone.  I hope I inspired them to look for different sources for inspiration for their art.  Where I look at weavings and pottery for a lot of my inspiration, I hope they may start looking at paintings and other mediums for theirs.  Thank to Anne Cameron for asking me to talk to the Guild.  

This painting is hanging at Dutch Art Gallery.  Check it out in person!

No comments:

Post a Comment