Tuesday, March 10, 2015

March 10, 2015


March 10, 2015
4"x4"
Oil
$75 matted

This little one was a color study for a larger one I am working on right now.   As of right now, the big one is eating my lunch.  I've said it before and will probably say it many more times...scaling up in size is really difficult for me.  But I am not giving up.  They don't have to be exactly alike.  One just needs to lead to the next one.

Teaser:  Another reason I am not posting as often is that I am working with TACILW to totally revamp my website.  Keep watching!  It should be very soon! 



2 comments:

  1. Oh yes, this will look great scaled up!

    Good luck with the site revamp, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rolina
    Thanks so much! And the website is up and going now, too. A major revamp is always a mess. Hope you like it, too.

    ReplyDelete