Saturday, November 1, 2014

Untitled November 1 100th Blog Post!!!!!!!!!!


Untitled November 1
4"x4"
Oil
SOLD

This painting is currently available through Dutch Art Gallery in Dallas, Texas. Please contact them at 214/348-7350

Whoohoo!!!!  I sure never thought I could or would have 100 blog posts when I started this in January. Thank you, Kathy, for talking me into doing the 30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge that started it all.  There have been a few posts along the way that were about gallery or exhibition stuff but, by far, the most posts have been paintings I have done since the blog started in January.  What a year!  And I still have 2 months to go.  Oh, boy, more time to add to the 2014 painting counter.

And now, something about today's painting.  That is what this blog is supposed to be all about.  Yes, I did go back to my comfort zone…a horizontally formatted painting.  It started with a half Chinese Orange and half Indigo painting.  That was really an overload.  Mix in a little white to calm it down and  I like it.  

That makes 14 4'x4" paintings using the color palette I started using during the last week of the September 30 in 30.  Wow, I didn't think it would still be working for me.  

I am happy….. 

1 comment: