Monday, April 14, 2014

Framed Paintings Available at The Gallery at Round Top




Today, I thought I would post some images of the 7 framed paintings that are hanging at The Gallery at Round Top.  This beautiful gallery is in the central Texas town of Round Top, population 99.  It is owned by Karen Vernon and Ken Muenzenmayer.  I have shown my watercolors with them for years.  Now, they have graciously accepted my oil and cold wax paintings, too.  This is a little stretch to be showing abstracted landscapes in a part of the country that expects to see recognizable cows, horses and hay bales.  So, please, go by Karen and Ken's gallery and support the diverse art community in Round Top!

And speaking of the diverse art at the gallery, make sure you check out my friend, John Pinkerton's, paintings, too.  They will really surprise you!  I'll bet you will be smiling as you enjoy each of his paintings.

201 East Austin Street
979.249.4119
thegalleryatroundtop.com

(Please excuse the quality of the photographs.  Art under glass is always a problem for me to photograph)

No comments:

Post a Comment