Thursday, February 6, 2014

Dancing With Colors


Dancing With Colors
14"x11"
Oil and Cold Wax on Ampersand Encausticbord
$250 starting bid

Dancing With Colors is a painting from my Ghost Ranch Series.  The vibrant turquoise and red just make me think of New Mexico. When I see them, I think of jewelry and sunsets and the wonderful time I have had there.   

Dancing With Colors will be in a silent auction supporting Artists Changing Tomorrow (ACT) International Exhibition 2014.  Every 2 years, Arts for Rural Texas hosts a gala and silent auction to support arts programs in the schools around Fayetteville Texas.  Artist from around the world donate their art to the auction.  We know the importance of supporting the arts  because rural Texas schools do not usually have the budget for it.  So, please, check out their web site for more information on the auction.   http://www.act4art.com/ACT2014.html  



No comments:

Post a Comment